Paperback & eBook
Page Count: 198
Imprint: Seshat Passenger
Illustrations: black & White 67 photos, 1 map
Dimensions: h203mm x w127mm x s11mm
Visit Your Local Library
And ask to borrow In The Footsteps of War: The Definitive Edition if it is unavailable or out on loan, you can request your library to get a copy for you. There maybe a request charge involved for requesting books in the UK, for other territories see your local library for details.
Terms & Conditions
- All eBook downloads can be purchased through all Amazon territories with a valid Amazon account, only.
- The title can be viewed on any Kindle E-reader or on any smartphone or tablet by downloading the Kindle reading app.
- The publishers are not responsible for content on any third party websites or purchases made by customers from third party websites.
- Paperback editions can be bought or loaned internationally in all good high-street stores, online retailers or your local library.
- Copyright law is applicable to both the paperback and e-Book editions of In The footsteps of War: The Definitive Edition and or all other editions both print or digital by Ni Bell, Brimar Entertainment or Seshat Passenger.
- During promotional events the publishers may withdraw or change the offer at anytime without notice.
- Competitions: no correspondence will be entered into and the decision of the publishers is final.
- At no time before, during or after will a financial alternative be offered nor can the prize be exchanged for a cash alternative at anytime.
- No prize maybe sold or exchanged at any time by the prize winner for profit.
- All editions including but not restricted to print and digital editions are non-profit in entirety.